Are you new to Advertising?
Thinking of advertising on television for the first time? Let us make your marketing ambitions a reality. RTÉ Television’s dedicated Business Development Team can guide you through the whole process, from assessing your marketing needs to developing your advertising strategy; from campaign booking and monitoring to performing post-campaign analysis.
We want to offer you the highest level of service and tailor precise marketing solutions to best meet your advertising needs. In order to do this effectively, we would like to find out about your company, the products or services that you wish to advertise, the audiences and markets that you want to connect with, the time of year that you need to be active and what you want your advertising to achieve. From individual spot buying to year-long media plans; from seasonal sales to brand-building exercises; from event promotion to direct-response campaigns, let us harness the power of television advertising for your business.
Our team of experts will ensure that your advert is seen in the right programmes for your audience. With minute-by-minute audience updates every day, you will only pay for the viewers that we deliver. With our state of the art post-campaign analysis, we can chart the brand-building results of your advertising with us. Not only can we show you how many people saw each of your spots, but we can also chart your overall campaign reach and frequency of viewing.
- TV works like no other media as it provides the ability to communicate sight, sound, motion and emotion
- TV allows advertisers to reach mass audiences quickly and efficiently
- Advertisers can effectively target any specific audience through the variety of channels and programmes available
- Relative to other markets and other media, television represents very good value in reaching any target audience
- TV helps build brands and brand values and can influence customer perceptions of a brand
- TV is where consumers claim they are most likely to learn or hear about products they want to buy
- TV allows each advertiser to dominate the screen with their ad with no competitors lurking in the margins
- Television is a fully accountable advertising medium – advertisers only pay for the audience delivered and this accountability ensures advertisers get value for money
- TV ads can often be as popular as TV programmes
- Television creates news and is seen as a source of influence
- TV is the original ‘social media’
Why RTÉ Television?
- RTÉ Television offers something for everyone through the diversity of our programme output
- RTÉ Television is the best way for advertisers to reach large audiences quickly.
- RTÉ has less commercial minutes per hour than other broadcasters and therefore, less clutter. Our research proves that advertising in shorter breaks had higher levels of recall and better quality of recall (link to http://tvmediasales.rte.ie/research/clutter/)
Campaign Booking and Monitoring
Post Campaign Reporting
A Rough Guide to RTÉ Television Trading
RTÉ trades off a published fixed Cost Per Thousand (CPT) viewer. We trade 16 different audiences.
Seasonality – costs vary by month (Summer and Jan/Feb tend to be more cost effective)
Programmes – Campaigns are broken down by day-part and are delivered in a mix of programmes that best fit their target demographic
Number of Spots – Audience size is guaranteed but the spot numbers needed to hit the audience can vary
Creative – You can use our production team or use an outside studio